Wolf Pack Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarZ Raiding communication

Go down

WarZ Raiding communication Empty WarZ Raiding communication

Post  Dev Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Communication on teamspeak is the crux of this game when grouped up in a clan for operations. When I played another game that required comms efficiency we used a system called PTS as SOP. This is used most effectively for groups 6+.

PTS is short for permission to speak. The idea behind that is that only the commander of the op and his squad leader(s) have permission to use TS freely. Anyone who is not those designations would have to chime in to TS saying PTS and the commander would respond granted/denied. (Granted then the soldier can speak denied = obvious - don't speak). The only exception to the rule is when hostiles are spotted and to call out mission CRITICAL information.

All to often information is lost when several different members of a squad are yelling out during a firefight. WHO THE F*CK SHOT ME, IM SHOT, GRAB MY LOOT or SAYING IM DEAD SEVERAL TIMES are NOT mission critical during firefights.
Dev
Dev
Admin

https://wpcf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down